Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nice night online and Summer Olympics


Just a quick update. I have not been doing much lately except watching the olympics. I think I am actually hooked on them. I came home today and started watching a handball match or game. I have no idea what it is called. Anyway. it looks kind of like a basketball court w/ soccer goals at the end and noone can go inside what looks like a 3 point line except the goalie. It was crazy, but I still watched. I also watched water polo. This sport is very boring. My favorites so far is swimming and beach volleyball. This Michael Phelps guy is an absolute freak. I do not think he can lose and the relay tonight they nearly lapped the field. Watched a special on him today and they said he eats 8000 calories a day. I have been on a meal plan eating 3000 a day and it is hard to do sometimes. I could not imagine doing this in a healthy fashion. I am more impressed w/ this than his swimming I believe.


While watching tonight I played a few sng's. I played 3 to be exact. 1 single table in which I was the first to bust. 1 two table in which I finished 3rd for a nice little profit. I also played a 45 man sng in which I won. This was easily the most ridiculous sng I have ever seen. There was hideous beat after beat for about 40 minutes for everyone at the table. It became almost predictable.


I am getting anxious for the end of the month to get here. I am really looking forward to going to Biloxi for 6 straight days(at least). I am excited to play a lot of tournament poker w/ a few cash games mixed in. More to come on this as it gets close.


Tommorow is Wednesday and this means I will be leaving work early to go to Shorty's. I hope it is as nice as it has been. I will try to pay more attention to any interesting key hands so I can talk about them.






No comments: