Saturday, August 9, 2008

Good Night Online



I had planned on going to Shortys tonight, but because of the weather and more importantly the need to spend some time at home w/ the family I stayed home. Once everyone fell asleep I logged onto Stars and entered the $55 1 rebuy 1 addon tourney. After almost 4 hours I busted in 2nd place for $1590. I was in for $105 so it was definitely a good night to stay home.

I was above avg the whole time as I entered the final table 4th in chips. The chip leader busted almost everyone at the table. He had me outchipped about 5-1 to start heads up play and it did not take long. I folded the first hand and on the 2nd he raised and I pushed allin. He had 99 and I had ace9 of hearts. I hit an ace on the turn, but he rivered the case ace to seal the deal. Could have gotten interesting if I win that, but I am not complaining.
It felt good to finally make a decent cash. I played this tourney last week and went out 9th when it was paying 9. This week I had cashed in 4 of 7 mtt's but had no quality cashes. This makes it 5 for 8 and much more substantial.

2 comments:

Matt Bryant said...

He hit the case 9.. not the case ace, Gene D

Southpawrounder said...

Thank you sir. I am an idiot!