Sunday, October 5, 2008

Still No Poker

I have not had much to write about lately. I have not played a hand of live poker since leaving Tunica between Gustav and Ike. I am hoping to go to Shortys Wednesday to put in a session and get back in the swing of things.

All I have done lately is watch football and bet on football. I have been doing surprisingly well on that front, but I need to slow myself down or I will be in for a beating sooner or later. I went to the saints/49ers game last week, and will also be in the dome Monday night for the Vikings game. I am hoping to get out of the office early to take part in all of the pregame tailgating.

Maybe I'll write something about the game tommorow and hopefully I'll beable to play this week.
Till then lata.

2 comments:

the"Honest"player said...

knew u were a young and the restless fan and well that's kinda gay but we still let u have your man card.....but u don't go play at shorts so u can watch LIPSTICK JUNGLE!?!?!....we gonna have to really evaluate your man card status....that's just not acceptable

Unknown said...

i like......